Star Trek: Mission Chicago welcomes press from all over the world with complimentary press badges to the event. Press applications are now open to journalists regularly making editorial contributions only. Editorial Press includes writers, reporters, reviewers, producers, photographers, cameramen, etc. who are attending specifically to write about Star Trek: Mission Chicago and/or cover the event for newspapers, magazines, TV, radio, etc. We're consistently updating our Health & Safety policies to help support a safe experience. Read more here.
We must maintain a high standard of excellence when we award press badges so please understand that:
- ReedPop events are "fans first" and press badges allow access to panels and experiences at Star Trek: Mission Chicago as long as space is permitting.
- Your press badge does not allow early access, special access, or guaranteed seating.
- Your press badge does not allow you to cut lines.
- Your press badge will not allow access into any events requiring an additional ticket.
- Your approval for a press badge at previous ReedPop events does not guarantee you a press badge for Star Trek: Mission Chicago 2022. You must complete the entire press badge application whether you have been approved previously or not.
- Press badges are limited in nature and will be issued only to professionally employed adults. Badges will not be issued to children, family, or guests. You must be 18 or older to qualify for a press badge.
You may not transfer or sell your press badge, and any individuals conducting such activity will be disqualified from press badges at future Reedpop events. Once all press badges are allocated, no more will be released.
After reading this page, please click through to the online form which follows. Complete this form in its entirety and submit it to Star Trek: Mission Chicago. After Star Trek: Mission Chicago receives your online application, our Star Trek: Mission Chicago Press team will review your form and respond on a rolling basis prior to the event.
Please understand that simply submitting this form does not guarantee you a press badge. It is only after this full form is received, reviewed and approved that a press badge will be issued. Incomplete applications will not be approved.
All final notifications of status for Press will be sent by April 4. Should you not receive an email with the status of your application by the appropriate date, contact email@example.com.
There will be no onsite press registration at Star Trek: Mission Chicago. If you wish to receive a press badge to Star Trek: Mission Chicago you must apply online.
Decisions are final
Star Trek: Mission Chicago reserves the right to approve or deny any application. This decision is final and cannot be appealed. Include any information in your application that will allow the Star Trek: Mission Chicago Press team to make an informed decision, as you will not be able to submit further information later on if your application is denied.
If you intend to come to Star Trek: Mission Chicago with a crew (photographer, cameramen, etc.), each member of the crew must complete an application. Star Trek: Mission Chicago reserves the right to limit the number of press badges provided to any organization.